Wednesday 20 May 2009

This is about some dedicated people at Model School 'Muzingira'. - Yes, you are stars!!!































































Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity.

Hello,
it was a good day in Kibungo. I p
repared the Work Shop I am going to hold tomorrow and on Friday in 'Ecole Bare', a school in 'Mutenderi sector' . It will be good and I am looking forward to do some proper training. We will be about 24 teachers and me. Each invited school was asked to send 2 teachers. I will do two days of training over the next months in order to train 126 teachers from the 63 primary schools in my District. Each of the participants is supposed to have 4 days of training by the end of August and all of them have the task to teach some of their new skills to their colleagues at their schools.
Tomorrow I will have some help as some teachers I trained before are supposed to show their new skills to the other ones. They are going to bring some of the resources we did create together. They are such great fun to work with and I am looking forward to see them as 'Trainers'!!! Wouw, how cool is that???
I have put some pics of them and the resources we created during training on the blog. I guess we still have to do a session about the use of capital letters. But they have done such a great job!!! They are such dedicated people when it comes to the training and I like every single one of them so very much. Enjoy the pics.
I hope it is not going to rain tomorrow as I have prepared so much stuff and need to carry it in a big backpack on the Motorbike. The ride is just about 40 minutes. The Head Teacher organises some water for me and I am so happy about that- 2 Kilos less to carry. Oh, I am excited....it will be such a good day. Take care,

xxx Tina

No comments: