Monday 25 May 2009

Austin's visit at Model School Muzingira or an English Man in the middle of nowhere!!!

And as always!!!!! Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity.

Hi all,
these pics are from March. I will try to put some old stuff on the blog as well. Just so you can see what has happened in the past. A lot of you did get my e-mail updates in the past and therefore I do not need to write such a lot. Good for me!!!
Enjoy,
xxx Tina


This is an hour before I did head of to the airport to pick up Austin. That is a happy me. Oh, I was so excited!!!



















Two Motos one destination. Model School Muzingira.
It was so cool to look back and see him behind me.
Good times!!!
The school pig!!!

The head teachers and an 'English Man'.
Having fun in the classroom.

Austin, now it is your turn!!! Hold a speech and introduce yourself......

to all of these......nice and amazing teachers!!!!!!





1 comment:

Jokla said...

I wish I had a school pig!