Thursday 28 May 2009

Just a dream



Here and....
right now....
I am....
dreaming....
of a machine....







that can beam me ....
to Austin....
just for a day....
to go surfing....










just to catch some waves....
together....
just to sit in the campervan....
for an hour....








just to look at the surf....
just to be cold and exhausted....
from paddeling....
in the sea....









just to look at the beach and have a hot chocolate....
with cream....
and....
Marshmallows....
and....




a big smile on....
the mans face....
that is....
what I want....
right now....









just for one ....
just for one day....
as I do ....
love it here....
in Rwanda.







Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and
observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity.

































No comments: