Sunday 17 May 2009

The unbelievable happened: I started a blog!!!!
































Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity.

Hi all,
I can remember myself saying: I am not writing a blog!!! Never ever!!!
So, I really did not intend to start a blog, as I am not really happy to send my life to the outside world. But......after 8 months in Rwanda I am getting so many requests from different people to be part of my mailing lists. I have 5 at the moment and I do not know who still wants to be updated and who might be bored.
Enjoy reading the blog but keep writing to my private e-mail address as your mails are soooo great!!!
I think, actually I might start to really enjoy blogging.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Hi Tina,

Thanks a lot for your reply to our email. It has helped us a lot and we have decided to go for it so we will be coming over to Rwanda in August/Sept all being well. We are heading for the Rulindo District which is just north of Kigali.

Anyway, will follow your blog with interest.
Thanks again
Paul and Ana.

Anonymous said...

Great photos !...

Ciao from Italy
:)