Monday 31 August 2009

Creatures

Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity.

Hi,
work has been good today and I am ready packed for my work shop tomorrow.

The weekend has been just trash. And therefore today I try to keep myself busy by exploring the settings on my camera. I have to use a very small 'image size' as the Internet is so slow.

If you have a good idea about a more creative setting....send it via e-mail or as a comment to this blogpost, as I just want to be more creative outside my work and hope to learn from you guys. I know Dinos, Mike and Sandy, you are quite good with this stuff. But also...anybody else.... it would be great to get some ideas. I have got a 18 - 55 mm and a 70 - 300 mm (1.4 - 5.6) normal /macro lens and the Camera itself can almost do anything.


Enjoy the pictures of my 'house mates'.

Have a good week,
xxx Tina

No comments: