Saturday 4 July 2009

Teacher Training in Rukira

Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity.

Hi all,
it is quite a while since I did write my last entrance. Well, the internet connection played up....and my health as well. But after 4 liters of drips and 11 injections I am almost back to normal. I will fly home to the UK next week on Saturday and am looking so much forward to see all my friends, do heaps of sports and ...... yeah....go surfing.
I did finish my first series of workshops. That is great as I trained 2 teachers from every Primary School in my District by now and it was good fun. Soraya and Bruce did come along the last workshop which was great. So.....instead of bore you you with words....enjoy the pictures. Well, the files are too big.....and I will try to put the pics on next week....
Sorry guys....
Tina

No comments: